|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Qualifications||B.E / B.Tech|
Check the below link for applying.
- Conceptualize and develop the front-end of the required website and application from scratch.
- Ensure proper responsiveness of the webpages across multiple devices.
- Understand the requirements, design the architecture and deliver clean, testable, well-designed, and scalable code.
- Integrating with third-party libraries and enhancing, modifying them to be used across Jollee products.
- Improve page performance and integrate with different backend APIs across products.
- Collaborate with the entire team and customers on feature requirements and prioritization.
- Good pH Score
- Good academic record.
- Proficient in Problem Solving, Data-Structures, and Algorithms.
- Passionate about designing, building, launching, and maintaining products.
- Prior experience with our tech stack mentioned below. Knowledge of Webpack is an additional bonus.
- More than anything we look for a go-getter attitude.
- ReactJS, Redux, Webpack, Material UI.
- Internship: During in premise internship – Stipend will be Rs. 29,000 per month
- The Agreement tenure will be for 18 months(including 6 months internship).
- Post completion of the internship, you shall be absorbed/converted to Onsitego Payroll for next 1 year on a revised CTC.
- The company spends considerable effort in training new interns/employees through direct mentoring by senior folks.
- Only candidates willing to commit to 18 months of tenure need to apply.
- In case the candidate leaves before 18 months with Onsitego, Rs. 1,50,000 training cost shall be fully recovered from the candidate.
- If selected, candidates need to join Onsitego in-premise at their Bangalore office.
- Your Internship will end on 31st July 2023.
Drive Location: Online
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf