|Job Role||Junior MicroSoft Engineer|
|Salary||upto 4 LPA|
Check the below link for applying.
NTT is hiring candidates for the post of Junior Microsoft Engineer.
- Microsoft server side support tickets through our ticket queue system that have gone through our Help Desk support 1 tiers
- Support and administration of Microsoft Windows Server, versions 2000, 2003, 2008, 2012 and 2016
- Support and administration of Microsoft Exchange, versions 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010
- Support and administration of Microsoft SQL Server, versions 2000, 2005, 2008
- Support and administration of Microsoft Active Directory environments, DNS, DHCP
- Support and administration of Microsoft Server Clustering and SQL Clustering
- Continuous proactive maintenance, auditing, and monitoring of our customers Microsoft environments
- Following thorough Change Management processes and documentation
- Following thorough Root Cause Analysis processes and documentation
- After hours oncall weekly rotations throughout the team
- Business hours ticket queue owner and handling weekly rotation
- Working with other infrastructure teams as well as non-infrastructure teams throughout organization on tasks
- Implementing server hardening/security best practices
- Responsible for maintaining supported customer applications that may require modifications to work in a client server environment
- Responsible for all tuning, monitoring and performance recommendations of the Microsoft systems
- Thorough environment documentation
- Windows patching experience and related tools knowledge.
- Any graduate degree or equivalent with a strong academic record from any stream.
- Windows Servers 2003, 2008, 2012 2016
- Windows patching
- Failover cluster
- Disc adds, Storage adds etc.
- Altiris patching tool – good to have
- Azure, O365 – good to have.
- Hardware Knowledge – good to have
- Migration experience on P2V, storage – good to have
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf