|Job Role||Software Developer|
Check the below link for applying.
Nokia is hiring candidates for the post of Software Developer.
- Design and/or test and execute integration, operation, and deployment of security solutions; requiring knowledge in multiple technical areas, i.e. security, cloud and radio access network domain.
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary
- Bachelor´s degree or equivalent experience is required, Candidates with a degree in a technical field (CS, EE, etc.) will be more relevant, Master´s is a plus
- At least 0-3 years of experience in the software development industry
- Good understanding of object-oriented design, data structures, and algorithms
- Good knowledge of Java, Java APIs, J2EE/Jboss, SQL database (MariaDB)
- Knowledge in Docker, OpenStack, Kubernetes, Helm, Containerized Applications, Microservices.
- Knowledge of public cloud technologies (e.g. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Basic knowledge in Network Security
- Good in scripting languages (e.g., Bash/Shell scripting, Perl, Python, etc.)
- Knowledge of unit tests automation tools (Junit, Jenkins)
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf