|Job Role||R&D Engineer|
Check the below link for applying.
Nokia is hiring candidates for the post of R&D Engineer.
- Collaborates with key stakeholders to analyse demands and translates business requirements into implementable solution and technical specifications. Manage and influence the functional and non-functional requirements by using industry best practices
- Develop high-level solution design by decomposing the requirements into the Solution components, components actions, external and internal interfaces etc.
- Act as key bridge between customers, delivery team and support. Own overall delivery and drive & mentor delivery team technically to ensure deliverables meet business requirements (Scope, Time, and Quality)
- Participate and provide transparency in planning, implementation, status, risks, etc.
- Provide deep functional and technical expertise, share best practices, prepare implementation plans
- Ensures technical integrity, consistency, and quality of the solution on every stage of its lifecycle
- Solves highly complex technical problems and develops innovative solutions with impact on the business
- Anticipates internal and external business challenges based on working experience and drives independently improvements that create competitive advantage
- Manage internal and external (IT & Business) stakeholders
- Align technical/solution architecture with overall Enterprise architecture
- Update yourself with latest technologies which are used and apply new ones wherever applicable
- Bachelor’s degree from any stream
- 0 to 2 years of strong Core Java knowledge of working on various design patterns
- Experience in .NET , Windows and Linux CentOS
- Full stack developer like front end handling, ASP.NET, JAVA, Python C# , REST interfaces, XML, JSON, OAuth, AJAX, HTML5.
- Experience with Angular/ReAct
- Experience with developing multi-threaded applications
- Experience with MYSQL, SQL Server
- Experience in microservice/API based development
- Strong in OOPS and OOAD Design Methodologies
- Secure Coding Practices
- Experience in DevOps tools in Cloud
- Environment groups that let you share what you care about
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf