|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Qualifications||B.E / B.Tech|
Check the below link for applying.
Nokia is hiring candidates for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee.
- Should have very good understanding of Ethernet /GPON / DSL/ Networking systems.
- Must have in depth knowledge of L2 switching architecture and protocols
- Ethernet, STP, RSTP, MSTP, VALN, ARP, MAC
- Must have strong understanding and working knowledge of either of these protocols or in multiple protocols DHCP, PPP, IGMP, LACP, 802.1x, QoS.
- Should have experience in testing on any of the networking devices (Switch/router) in above protocols, setting up test topologies to verify protocol implementation, scaling limits or performance.
- Experience working (manual and automation) with Access Equipment (DSLAM, GPON, Aggregators) or any networking product (Switches, Routers etc.)
- Experience and very strong knowledge in Test Case Designing, Test Planning and various test methodology.
- Should have good knowledge of SDLC/PDLC and bug/fault report life cycle.
- Must possess outstanding problem solving skills in diagnosing and helping in resolution of customer issues.
- Should have worked with traffic tools like Spirent, Ixia, Router tester etc for end to end traffic testing. (Preferably Spirent products).
- Should be passionate about Testing.
- should good knowledge on devOPS priciples, tools and techniques and hands on experience on the same
- Configuration Management knowledge is mandatory.
- Should have experience in Kubernetes and other Cloud technology
- Experience in Working of Elastic Search, Kibana
- Experience and very strong knowledge in logstach
- Good oral and written communication skills
- B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/Comp Science/IT/Electronics/Electrical/Information Science/Telecom from any stream.
- Experience in the development of automated Test Cases/Suites using python, Python, Perl, Shell scripting, and its maintenance.
- Exposure to automated regression run and result analysis can be considered.
- Good Communication- Verbal and Non Verbal skills
- Good Team Player
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf