|Job Role||Software Engineer|
Check the below link for applying.
Nissan is hiring candidates for the post of Software Engineer
- Understand business scenarios, build, test and deploy RPA using Uipath and other automation solutions.
- Support the creation and deployment of automation solutions based on requirements received from business engineers and end users.
- RPA process configuration using workflow principles, as well as complete unit test code for usability, reliability, and overall performance
- Able to learn new technology stacks such as Process Mining, Chatbots etc.
- Responsible for the quality of the automation output and fixing open defects before moving to production.
- Review solutions for error free codes and good understanding of architecture diagrams.
- Maintain and improve, with more focus on improving and evolving, current work processes and flows
- Participate in the creation of process definition documents, technical solutions documents and User manuals
- Actively seek out opportunities to research emerging trends to implement new techniques and technologies.
- Bachelor / Maters degree in an appropriate subject (e.g. computer science, or engineering) is required.
- 0 to 1 year working experience in product / services industry with strong technical knowledge.
- Ability to work independently and with assisted supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven experience building strong interpersonal relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities,
- Results oriented with creative abilities, sense of urgency and passion
- Strong experience with Microsoft product suite including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Project.
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and apply