|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Qualifications||Diploma (EEE) / BE (EEE)|
Check the below link for applying.
Nissan Company is seeking candidates for Graduate Engineer Trainee.
- Quality Engineer Responsibilities:
- Developing and implementing quality standards.
- Developing and implementing quality control systems.
- Monitoring and analyzing quality performance.
- Inspecting and testing materials, equipment, processes, and products to ensure quality specifications are met.
- Collaborating with operations managers to develop and implement controls and improvements.
- Ensuring that workflows, processes, and products comply with safety regulations.
- Investigating and troubleshooting product or production issues.
- Developing corrective actions, solutions, and improvements.
- Reviewing codes, specifications, and processes.
- Dip (EEE) / BE (EEE)
- Good communication Skills and Verbal Skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf