|Job Role||Data Engineer|
|Salary||upto 8 LPA|
|Qualifications||B.Tech / M.Tech|
Check the below link for applying.
Nissan Off Campus 2023 is hiring candidates for the post of Data Engineer.
- Ensure that the guidelines laid out by the architect is adhered to.
- Ensure adherence to data quality standards and ensure delivery with highest possible quality without compromising on the timelines.
- Writing scalable, maintainable and testable code Participating in code reviews and design discussions.
- Understand and follow best practices around coding, design, quality, performance in your team.
- Experiment with new & relevant technologies and tools
- 0-2 years of total work experience.
- B Tech or M Tech in Computer Science, Information Systems or related technology
- Good knowledge and experience in data processing tools(ETL), data bases, cloud based data services and platforms.
- Good experience in developing ETLs or similar data solutions in the Cloud to be deployed in AWS
- Knowledge and experience in designing and implementing data solutions.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge about distributed computing paradigm.
- Knowledge about open-source data processing frameworks and AWS data services.
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf