|Job Role||Communications Manager|
|Salary||upto 16 LPA|
Check the below link for applying.
Netflix Company is seeking candidates for Communications Manager.
- Have a global mindset and good business acumen, preferably with experience of working for multinational brands.
- Have excellent news judgement as well as very strong writing and communications skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Love entertainment and the prospect of delivering stories from all over the world to people all over the world.
- Proactively identify, map and preempt issues that could enhance or hurt the Netflix brand
- Manage and maintain exceptional relationships with business, financial and trade media, as well as key industry influencers – becoming a great Netflix advocate with these audiences
- Serve as trusted advisor and partner to the leadership team.
- Write and shape our key corporate communications materials.
- Be an all-rounder with an ability to work cross-functionally and build relationships inside and outside the organisation across different time zones.
- Be deeply familiar with, and/or enthusiastically curious about, the entertainment sector, technology, innovation and media.
- Be able to serve as a company spokesperson
- Be a self-starter who comes up with new approaches and is eager to try those out.
- Has a strong bias-to-action and can change course, be scrappy and get things done on short timeframes
- Any Graduate from any stream
- Good communication Skills and Verbal Skills
- Must have experience in application performance monitoring and optimizing and experience using version control and defect tracking systems.
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf