|Job Role||Software Intern|
|Salary||upto 3.5* LPA|
B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization.
Check the below link for applying.
Job Description for Software Quality Analyst I (Manual Testing)
- Strong in verbal and written communication skills.
- Good in logical, analytical and reasoning skills
- Good knowledge of manual testing process, STLC, SDLC, Agile(preferable).
- In-depth knowledge about various testing types and methodologies.
- Good knowledge in defect management process.
- Knowledge in Automation (any tool).
- Knowledge in test management Tools (QC/ JIRA/ Zephyr).
- Good knowledge on any of the programming languages.
- Good in Requirements understanding.
- Be resilient, curious and attention to details.
- Ability to work in a team as well as an individual.
- Good attitude with positive thinking.
- B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization.
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf