|Job Role||Software Engineer Trainee|
|Salary||upto 10 LPA|
|Qualifications||BE / B.Tech|
|Passed out||2023 and below|
Check the below link for applying.
- Develop automation tools, software solutions, and web applications to facilitate the market research team’s automation needs.
- Explore and learn new languages, latest technologies, and tools based on the need of the team.
- Understand, maintain, troubleshoot, and debug issues in existing Python based automation tools, identify, and implement improvements to enhance their functionality, efficiency, and reliability.
- Work closely with stakeholders to gather feedback and iterate on software solutions to ensure they meet the desired requirements and user experience.
- Collaborate with other software developers and engineers to integrate automation tools with existing systems, databases, and APIs.
- To support, resolve queries and issues of market research team members.
- Work in a dynamic environment with a fast-paced, evolving market intelligence team.
- Strong proficiency in Python programming language and familiarity with relevant frameworks and libraries (e.g., Django, Flask, NumPy, Pandas).
- Knowledge of automation tools and technologies (e.g., Selenium, Scrapy) would be beneficial.
- Experience or interest in market research methodologies, and data analysis is a plus.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a keen attention to detail.
- Strong database skills like SQL, and experience working in an AWS hosted environment is a plus.
- Open to learn new tools, to help achieve desired automation and team goals.
- Quick Learner, self-motivated, and able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Strong communication skills and team player.
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf