|Job Role||Operating System|
|Salary||upto 8 LPA|
|Qualifications||Masters or Bachelor in Engineering|
Check the below link for applying.
Mercedes Benz is hiring candidates for the post of Operating System.
- Integrate the Adaptive Autosar Software stack into the AD System HW/Software platform and Application development.
- Technically handcraft the various platform software deliveries to meet the Functional Safety/Product requirements
- Masters or Bachelor in Engineering in Electronics/Electrical/Computer Science Engineering
- 0- 1 year of experience in Automotive Software Development
- Must have good programming knowledge in C/C++, Knowledge on linux
- Good understanding of multicore microcontrollers like Infineon Aurix & various MCAL modules as well as microprocessors.
- Good understanding of SW build environment and Build process – compilation, Linking etc.
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery of English and local language.
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf