|Qualifications||MBA/ Any Graduate From any Stream|
Medtronic hiring Intern,Check the below link for applying.
- This is a temporary position.
- Responsible for performing and supporting research for teams operating within a service group, product group and/ or project group.
- Assists with the development, monitoring, coordination and implementation of non-technical projects as assigned.
- Provides analysis, reporting and internal communication services with team members.
- Develops knowledge of industry and organizational processes.
- Apprentice will work on SAP & MS Office
- Role will be responsible for back-end work, supporting larger sales organization.
- Minimum 60% Aggregate score throughout Academics
- MBA/ Any Graduate From any Stream
- Committed to quality, including security and performance
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- MS Office Knowledge and Good communication Skills
- Strong learning agility and problem-solving skills.
- Organizing and prioritizing work
- Apprentice position requires excellent written and verbal communication skills to communicate effectively with key stakeholders (Colleagues, supervisors, healthcare practitioners).
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and apply