|Job Role||Software Engineer Intern|
|Location||Work From Home|
|Qualifications||BE / B.Tech|
Check the below link for applying.
- You will be surrounded by a team of passionate engineers off whom you will bounce ideas, will collaborate with, be challenged by, and together dream up the next big solution.
- You will interact with multiple technologists within the company and the industry as well as with developers and project managers to evaluate feasibility of requirements and determine priorities for development.
- You will follow a collaborative process with architects and peers to find innovative solutions to group specific business problems.
- You will have the opportunity to prove your ideas with proofs-of-concept and follow on with creating production-quality solutions.
- You will develop your skills in line with your interests, taking on increased responsibilities as you develop within the organization.
- BE/B.Tech/MCA from CS/IT
- You have a love of good code, and an instinct for clean design. A knowledge of software design principles and of at least one of the languages we use (Java, C, Python, or C#).
- Eagerness to learn and switch between programming languages to best suit the job at hand.
- A degree in computer science is preferred real-world programming experience to earn the respect of your colleagues.
- Experience working with databases (relational or NoSql).
- Working proficiency in a Linux environment.
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve complex system engineering problems.
- Familiarity with iterative software development and rapid prototyping methodologies.
- Good technical communication skills and the ability to explain complex concepts clearly and succinctly in both writing and speech.
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf