|B.E / B.Tech
Check the below link for applying.
Mastercard is hiring candidates for the post of Software Engineer – Full Stack Java Developer.
- Full Stack Developer with adequate attention to design and code quality
- Drive design and development in Java 8 and above using Object Oriented SOLID principles and patterns towards creating reusable and scalable microservices leveraging technologies such as Spring Boot Framework, Event Driven Architecture etc.
- Develop in a CICD environment leveraging Pivotal Cloud Foundry
- Leverage the appropriate persistence mechanisms such as RDBMS, No SQL etc based on needs
- Implement Coding Best Practices. Implement Code Quality gates as per the program norms.
- Perform various Proofs-of-concept depending on the business needs
- Coordinate with various groups in MasterCard to ensure success of the projects
- Exhibit teamwork aligned completely with the Agile environment
- B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA
- Computer Science and Engineering, Information Technology, Information Science, Software Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineer, Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- Proficiency with advanced object-oriented programming
- Deep understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Passion for solving varied and complex real-world problems
- Initiative and creativity in approaching new challenges
- Ability to thrive on small, highly collaborative project teams
- Solid technical foundation with a degree in Computer Science or related field
- If interested in a front end role, eagerness to master a front end technology stack and a passion for user experience and complex design and usability problems
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf