Check the below link for applying.
KPMG is hiring candidates for the post of Analyst.
- We are being recruited for a mix of ETL Developer or BI Developer or Data Analyst roles in the Data Analytics team. In this team, your responsibilities will include:
- Develop ETL flows
- Understand application landscape and build depth on how data has to be transformed end-to-end from the moment it arrives to the final publishing on reports and dashboards.
- Investigate Data Quality alerts to identify true issues, false alarms etc. Work with Data Quality team to improve the efficiency of Data Quality rules.
- Coordinate between business users and application SMEs in investigating issues, performing analysis, identifying solution approach, fixing issues or getting them fixed
- Pick up new technologies and business knowledge through continuous learning
- Participate in innovation initiatives by building solutions, reusable assets, accelerators etc.
- Education Qualification: BE/B-Tech.
from any stream
- Excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge of data warehousing concepts
- Strong SQL querying – great if they have any certification like Microsoft
- Working knowledge of one ETL tool – Alteryx or Pentaho or SSIS etc.
- Knowledge on cloud services.
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf