|Job Role||Trainee Engineer|
|Qualifications||B.E/B.Tech form Electronicsand Communication / Electrical and Electronics / Electronics and Telecommunication / Instrumentation / Electrical/ Computer Science / Information Information Technology/Mechnical|
|Job Location||Across India|
KPIT Technologies hiring Trainee Engineer ,Check the below link for applying.
- Work on projects in the domains of Autonomous Driving, Connected Vehicles, Mobility, Power-train, Mechanical Engineering, etc.
- Analyze the requirements given for the projects.
- Design or understand algorithms/concepts and convert them into a mathematical model.
- Undertake to program in C, C++, MATLAB, Simulink, or Python.
- Testing of code and Simulink models (Verification and Validation, Hardware-in-the-loop testing).
- Optimization and porting of code onto microprocessors and microcontrollers
- B.E/B.Tech form Electronics and Communication / Electrical and Electronics / Electronics and Telecommunication / Instrumentation / Electrical/ Computer Science / Information Technology/Mechnical/Automobile/Mechatronics
- Completed graduation in 2021/2022;
- 10th/12th/Graduation-60% throughout
- No Active Backlog
- fluent in English
- Ambitious, proactive, and flexible
- Strong communicator and team player
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills and have the ability to prioritize.
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and apply