|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
Check the below link for applying.
KONE is hiring candidates for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee.
- Able to analyze the customer complaints
- Need to work efficiently with Global Team in Monitoring & Measurement of Statistical Driven data to achieve KPI’s.
- Monitor progress and effectiveness of corrective and preventative actions.
- Understanding of AutoCAD drawings
- Takes safety aspects into account and selects environmentally sustainable solutions when possible.
- Updates order progress to other stakeholders on a timely basis.
- As a member of an engineering team shares his/her knowledge and skills with colleagues and participates actively in meetings and workshops.
- Works independently also as team on the assigned tasks and delivers the required results on time.
- Educational Qualification – B.E., (Mechanical/Electrical).
- Good knowledge in MSoffice pack
- Good verbal and written communication
- Preferably immediate joiners
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf