|Job Role||Commercial Trainee|
|Qualifications||B.com / MBA|
Check the below link for applying.
KONE Company is seeking candidates for Commercial Trainee.
- To liaise with different internal departments to complete various reporting requirements
- To assist preparation of finance and other related documents
- To follow up the flow of financed transactions
- To prepare minutes for internal meetings
- To obtain and collect market/industry information and prepare analysis of market update
- Data processing as per SOP and URD Responsible for correct and high quality transactions Query Handling Initiate Lean
- B.Com/MBA is mandatory with Good communication, flexibility, stability and good academics is must.
- Flexible to work in rotational or Night shift, extend working hours, weekend working as per business needs.
- Should be able to adapt the environment quickly and align to business requirements.
- Good communication Skills and Verbal Skills
- Career progression opportunities within a global organization.
- Total reward elements that engage and motivate our employees and help us make KONE a great place to work.
- Comprehensive learning and development programs covering a wide range of professional skills.
- Must have experience in application performance monitoring and optimizing and experience using version control and defect tracking systems.
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf