|Job Role||Automation Engineer Intern|
|Location||Work From Home|
Check the below link for applying.
Keysight is hiring candidates for the post of Automation Engineer Intern.
- Design, develop, and test automation workflows.
- Deploy UiPath components including bots, robots, development tools, code repositories, and logging tools.
- Support the launch and implementation of RPA(UiPath) solutions.
- Create process and end-user documentation.
- Assure the quality of the automation (QA processes).
- Work directly with stakeholders to capture business requirements and translate them into technical approaches and designs that can be implemented.
- Collaborate with development team members to ensure proper implementation and integration of the solutions.
- Lead the efforts of Deployment of each automation.
- Currently enrolled in college for an MS in computer science (CS) or computer engineering (CE), electrical engineering (EE), mechanical engineering (ME), optical engineering (OE), or a relevant field.
- Ability to troubleshoot equipment problems and perform basic system tests.
- Creative thinking skills, detail-oriented personality, excellent manual dexterity.
- Excellent communication and ability to work well in team environments with people.
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf