|JP Morgan Chase
JPMorgan Chase Off Campus 2023 is hiring candidates for the post of Transaction Specialist.
- Strong understanding of SWIFT, FX, Domestic and USD Wires, file formats
- Contribute to test plan development and execution
- Control mindset to identify process control gaps, prioritize, and mitigate operational risk
- Effective stakeholder management
- Drive progress on tasks and action items through regular status meetings with business partners
- Escalate issues/ concerns ; ask right questions
- Work collaboratively with team members and cross functional groups
- Operational subject matter expertise.
- Contribute to the strategic development
- Identify issues, analyze problems, and provide viable solutions
- Learn new products/processes currently in scope
- Work with tight deadlines
- Attend regular group meetings with managers to ensure constant communication and to incorporate feedback
- Follow procedures and established processes to perform varied routine and non-routine tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferred.
- Excellent comprehension and observation skills
- Relevant Investment Banking experience
- Ability to adapt and be flexible in a team
- Ability to demonstrate a strong client focus and ability to partner with various internal groups and client coverage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook