|Job Role||Software Engineering|
|Qualifications||B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA from CS/IT/ECE|
JP Morgan hiring Software Engineering,Check the below link for applying.
- Strong knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
- Strong proficiency in Java
- Proficiency in one or more messaging framework like IBM MQ, Kafka
- Proficiency in Cloud platform and patterns
- Full-stack developer with exposure to AngularJs 7 or higher, ReactJS, RESTful Web services, RDBMS database like Sybase/Oracle/MySQL.
- Good knowledge of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
- Experience with tools like Maven, GIT, Jenkins Pipeline and Application Servers and Webservers like Tomcat, WebSphere.
- Preferably some experience with automated testing tools like, JUnit, Cucumber / FitNesse / Selenium and Agile practices.
- B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA from CS/IT/ECE
- Team player and quick learner
- Good Communication- Verbal and Non Verbal skills
- Good Team Player
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and apply