|B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA from CS/IT/ECE
JP Morgan hiring Software Engineering,Check the below link for applying.
Work with business analysts/users to understand requirements.
– Help analyze and estimate development
– Perform detailed technical analysis with impacts (technical/functional) and server side and the database
– Develop, test and provide support during implementation
– Bug fixing & performance optimization
– Own / develop expertise of the application and business area
– Carry out peer code reviews of the team
– Contribution to the project debriefs.
– Overnight and Weekend Support as per rota.
– Java and SQL skills
– Good hands on experience in writing and debugging core Java code
– Exposure to Performance Tuning and best practices
– Hands on experience on SQL queries, Transact-SQL, stored procedures, functions and database modelling
– Basic knowledge on Unix and Shell scripts
- B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA from CS/IT/ECE
- Team player and quick learner
- Good Communication- Verbal and Non Verbal skills
- Good Team Player
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and apply