|Job Role||Android Developer|
|Salary||upto 4 LPA|
|Location||Mumbai / Bangalore|
|Qualifications||B.E / B.Tech|
Check the below link for applying.
Jio Off-campus hiring candidates for the post of Android Developer .
- Experience in Android Studio & Demonstrable knowledge of Mobile technologies including JSON Parsing, Data Handling, Size Classes, APP Extensions and Unit Cases, Android SDK etc.
- Proficiency in MVC, MVP, MVVM, Design Guidelines, RESTful APIs and API Communications.
- Experience with Excellent UI Designs Implementation and Jetpack Compose
- Experience with Core Data and Realm & Good knowledge of OOPS concept.
- Experience in common third – Party APIs (Google, Facebook, Twitter etc.). Ability to work with GitHub / Bitbucket version controlling system.
- Should be completely aware of coding standards and should be able to design & develop high performance & scalable application
- Experience writing code with RxJava/ Room/ Live Data.
- BE/BTech in Computer Science or relevant experience.
- Knowledge of Compose, JETPack etc
- Experience with AI, ML Any Framework for creating iOS only experiences
- Experience in React Native or Flutter.
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf