|Job Role||Customer Support|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Qualifications||Any Full Time Graduate|
|Venue Date||22 June 2023|
Check the below link for applying.
- Excellent communication skills to attend/resolve client issues on calls/chat/mail.
- Open to work in 24*7 Shifts, voice process, rotational weekly off, work from office environment and candidate should have completed double vaccination completed.
- Analytical problem solvers who will understand issues and to resolve customer issues
- Problem solving skills and quick thinking to own & resolve customers issues independently, thoroughly & efficiently
- Being proactive and show the utmost respect for customers time
- Good time management, ensuring all contacts with customers add value
Pointers to note:
- Please do not carry laptops/cameras to the venue as these will not be allowed due to security restrictions
- Original Government ID card is must for Security Clearance
Things to remember while entering the campus:
- Keep your double dose vaccination certificate handy while entering campus. There will be random checks at the gate by the Security team
would need to produce valid negative RT-PCR report (72 hours) in case of single vaccination or if they have travelled between states despite being dual vaccinated
- Please wear masks, & follow Covid protocols
- Please carry Headset/Earphone
- No person apart from candidate will be allowed to the interview venue
Documents to Carry:
- Carry 2 Copies of printout your updated resume
- Carry any 2 photo Identity proof (PAN Card/Driving License/Voters ID card/Passport).
- All original education documents need to be available for verification. (10th, 12th,
- Graduation(Sem Wise Marksheet, CMM. Provisional and Original Degree)
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf