|Job Role||Specialist Programmer|
|Qualifications||B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc|
Check the below link for applying.
- Year of graduation: 2020,2021 or 2022
- Courses: BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA, MSc (5 years integrated)
Computer Science Engineering
Information Science & Engineering
Electronics and Communication Engineering
Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Mathematics and Computing
Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- All percentages/GPA should be simple average for all subjects/semesters/years, including electives, optional subjects, additional subjects, practical subjects and languages.
More Details about Each Role:
Specialist Programmer (SP): An entry-level role in the Power Programmer stream at Infosys. Specialist Programmers are programming ‘polyglots’ who are experts in deep programming, full-stack capabilities, high complexity coding, developing rapid applications/platforms, and building technology-enabled solutions. The compensation for this role is INR 9.5 lakhs per annum.
The selection process for these roles will be conducted online in two steps: Infosys online test and virtual interview. Eligible candidates who fill the form within the deadline will undergo Infosys online test.
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf