|Job Role||Specialist Programmer and Digital Specialist Engineer|
|Salary||6.25 – 8 LPA|
|Qualifications||B.E / B.Tech|
Check the below link for applying.
Infosys is hiring candidates for the post of Specialist Programmer and Digital Specialist Engineer.
- Specialist Programmer (SP): An entry-level role in the Power Programmer stream at Infosys. Specialist Programmers are programming ‘polyglots’ who are experts in deep programming, full-stack capabilities, high complexity coding, developing rapid applications/platforms, and building technology-enabled solutions. The compensation for this role is INR 9.5 lakhs per annum.
- Digital Specialist Engineer (DSE): This role requires full stack capabilities and skills like analytics, artificial intelligence and automation, big data, cloud, cyber security, data consulting, and digital commerce, interaction, and marketing. Digital Specialist Engineers work across business units of Infosys on special projects to develop integrated applications and to bring agility in development with DevSecOps culture. The compensation for this role is INR 6.25 lakhs per annum.
- BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA, MSc (5 years integrated)
- Branches: Computer Science Engineering, Information Science & Engineering, Electronics and, Communication Engineering, Information Technology, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Mathematics and Computing, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- Year of graduation: 2022, 2021, 2020.
- The compensation for the Specialist Programmer role is IN 8 lakhs per annum and for the Digital Specialist Engineer role it is INR 6.25 lakhs per annum.
- The selection process for these roles will be conducted online in two steps: Infosys online test and virtual interview.
- Committed to quality, including security and performance
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Any Programming Skills like java, python, c , c++ etc,.
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf