|Job Role||Resolution Generalists|
|Salary||upto 8 LPA|
Check the below link for applying.
IKEA Off Campus 2023 is hiring candidates for the post of Resolution Generalists.
- Provide qualitative customer support in all remote channels (phone, chat, mail, video, social), to secure a great customer experience, thus building trust in IKEA brand.
- Offer great and convenient solutions, demonstrating a customer-centric and truly empathic approach in every customer interaction, in order to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Make use of conflict management techniques in the customer contact to contribute to smooth and positive interactions that drive customer retention.
- Take responsibility to decide in which cases to go the extra mile, prioritizing customer experience while understanding cost consciousness.
- Contribute with input to set, and responsible for reaching, personal goals that align with and contribute to the unit, function and team goals.
- Actively seek information about the IKEA products and services to stay up to date with commercial priorities and activities thus maintaining ability to contribute to sales directly and indirectly.
- Provide feedback on improvement needs, thus contributing to all co-workers having the knowledge required to meet customer needs.
- Capture and share relevant customer insights to enable other parts of Ingka to improve the customer experience.
- Any Graduate from any stream.
- High level of data/computer proficiency
- Motivated by sharing and living the IKEA culture and values
- Ability to communicate correctly, confidently and clearly in local language(s) across channels
- General knowledge of remote customer behavior across channels as well as of remote customer engagement
- Enjoy working in a team with common goals in a sharing and open culture
- Strong customer focused mindset, thus steering conversation in a polite, friendly and trustworthy way
- Passion for home furnishing and people’s life at home
- Strong customer service skills and ability to adapt communication depending on channel
- Ability to work with others in a team and open to exchange of knowledge and insights
- Ability to work with modern tools and systems in a dynamic retail environment, handling more than one task at the time
- Strong knowledge of IKEAs corporate identity, core values and vision of creating a better everyday life for the many people
- For internal: Very good knowledge of the IKEA product and service range.
- For internal: Extensive knowledge of IKEA tone of voice and the prerequisites of communication across channels
- For internal: Strong knowledge about relevant Ingka processes, systems and tools.
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf