|Job Role||Information Technology Analyst|
|Location||Bangalore/ Hyderabad / Mumbai|
Check the below link for applying.
ICICI Bank is hiring candidates for the post of Information Technology Analyst.
- Digitize banking processes to create a frictionless and automated business and process workflow
- Continuously explore, evaluate and induct new technology platforms across SaaS, PaaS, and custom workflows.
- Work along with business and functional teams and develop a deep understanding of various operational processes in the relevant areas of implementation.
- Work along with cross-functional teams and create a technology stack that is scalable, resilient, and well-governed
- Ensure that the systems adhere to the Information Security guidelines
- Provision for IT Infrastructure and hardware for platform requirements, as required.
- MBA/Engineering Graduate / MCA or equivalent qualification from a recognized University / Institution
- Upto 5 years of experience as a system analyst, business analyst, software developer, full stack developer, technology manager in any industry.
- Experience of technology in Banking and Financial Services will be an added advantage.
- Should have worked in technology evaluation and implementation
- Basic understanding of Financial Networks and Applications, Financial Information Systems, Cyber Security Technologies/ Lending and Banking Applications
- Should have basic knowledge of SaaS, PaaS, cloud infrastructure, data governance, data warehouse and data lake
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf