|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Salary||3.8 – 7.3 LPA|
|Qualifications||Bachelor of Engineering|
Check the below link for applying.
IBM is hiring candidates for the post of Software Developer.
- Perform software implementation using sound engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, processes, and product requirements
- Identify potential solutions that are optimized to operate with in constraints of the product
- Resolve technical issues through Debugging and Investigation, creating new & innovative ways to improve applications.
- Provide timely status updates and proactive communications on issues to the stakeholders
- Able to interface with internal stakeholders regarding software issues
- Have the ability and willingness to acquire an in-depth understanding of the domain and existing products (beyond software) and apply that knowledge to develop new products and to deliver enhancements fixes for customer requirements.
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- 0-3 years of experience in product development, deployment, configuration, and support of tools.
- Knowledge of C++, STL
- Knowledge of OOPS concepts.
- IDE Skills: Visual Studio
- Development Platform: Windows
- Able to use and implement engineering methods and standards for model-based architecture
- Knowledge and experience in working with source control tools (Git, Bitbucket, TFS, etc.)
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Team player, Experience working in Agile- Scrum teams.
- Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf