|Job Role||Trainee Software Engineer|
|Qualifications||Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree|
Check the below link for applying.
HSBC is hiring candidates for the post of Trainee Software Engineer.
- Collaborate with other developers.
- Design and implement web applications which utilise the Flask framework .
- Write a wide variety of unit tests to ensure the code is meeting the software design requirements.
- Ensure the Python code is written to a high standard.
- Refactor old Python and Flask code to ensure it follows modern principles and ways of implementation.
- Liaise with stakeholders to understand the requirements of web application
- Ability to learn quickly, especially different python libraries
- Knowledge of how to implement python library benefits for web applications.
- Communication skills for interacting with your colleagues and stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Write clear and concise documentation of the intention behind code.
- Identify and fix code where bugs have been identified.
- Ensure both front and back code is operating as expected
- Critical and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency at writing Python and the Flask framework
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf