|Job Role||Trainee Software Engineer|
|Qualifications||Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree|
Check the below link for applying.
HSBC is hiring candidates for the post of Trainee Software Engineer.
- Work on Java Spring framework based Self Service Portal for Event Management enhancements to web interface and develop new capabilities along with API development
- Develop ServiceNow API based integration with other Event management and wider Service management products
- Support automation of manual tasks related to Event management products from Interlink ASI and BMC TrueSight Operations Management(TSOM) to develop automation, API’s and drive self service.
- To provide follow the sun support along with Level 3 production support on rotation
- Support ServiceNow migration and develop integration utilities to support Event management products.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Java and J2EE ( 1- 3 years)
- Python scripting (1 – 2 year)
- Shell Scripting (1– 2 year)
- API Development (1-3 years)
- BMC TrueSight Operations Manager(TSOM) ( 1-3)
- Interlink ASI product experience ( 1-2)
- ServiceNow Experience ( 1-3)
- Splunk ITSI ( or any other AIOps product) ( 1-2)
- Good to have C/C++, Python skills
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf