|Contact Centre Representative
|upto 6 LPA
|Work From Home
|High School Diploma
Check the below link for applying.
HSBC is hiring candidates for the post of Contact Centre Representative.
- Answers (or makes) phone calls from our HSBC customers in a polite and friendly way, instilling customer confidence and resolving customer’s issues at first contact where possible.
- Delivers what is promised in line with customer expectations
- Offers value added products and services based on customer needs analysis and ensures customer understanding of those products
- Individual service, quality and sales targets through proactively introducing customers to new and value adding products and services that meets their needs.
- Targets on efficiency, quality and effectiveness.
- Adherence to documented policies an procedures.
- Must have education standard to at least high school diploma and be of a legal working age.
- Must be proficient language(s) required by the process
- Open to working flexible shifting schedules
- Must be flexible, customer centric and have the ability to thrive in a team environment seeking feedback and open to development
- Takes pride in delivering what is promised in line with the customer and service expectations
- Wants to do a good job,is concerned about getting it right for the customer and checks everything is in order
- Ability to work in a high-volume, fast paced environment is required
- Proficiency with personal computers and basic software packages and specialised applications.
- Excellent communication skills and is polite and friendly at all times.
- Displays patience and empathy.
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf