|Qualifications||High School Degree|
Check the below link for applying.
HPE is hiring candidates for the post of Intern.
- This role has been designated as ‘Edge’, which means you will primarily work outside of an HPE office.
- College/University Graduate hires (within 12 months of graduation per the company’s definition) undergoing a specific training and development path within the India Graduate Program.
High School Degree 3rd Year of University completed–typically a technical degree specialization.
- Four-year university students who are working in a technical internship role at the company during their study or in summer breaks between university semesters.
- Ability to apply analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of disparate unstructured and structured data in a distributed environment.
- Understanding of structured and unstructured data and modern data transformation methodologies.
- Ability to create basic models to pull insights from data.
- Create stories and visualizations to describe and communicate data insights.
- Demonstrates analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf