|Job Role||Hardware Lab Engineer|
|Salary||upto 4 LPA|
|Qualifications||B.E / B.Tech|
Check the below link for applying.
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent.
- Typically 0-2 years experience.
- Excellent experience in assembling & troubleshooting PCs.
- Excellent English communication skills (both written & verbal).
- Highly innovative and flexibility in taking ownership on tough issues & driving issue resolution.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively organize, track & communicate information.
- Ability to successfully work in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems.
- Prior experience on Hardware and Operating System troubleshooting preferred.
- Experience in inventory optimization.
- CompTIA A+ certification preferred.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience or understanding of testing tools and software packages.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Basic understanding of material properties and hardware and electrical
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf