|Job Role||College Intern|
|Salary||upto 4 LPA|
|Qualifications||Enrolled in University|
Check the below link for applying.
HP off Campus Job Description:
Hp is hiring candidates for the post of College Intern.
Hp off Campus Job Responsibilities:
Apprentice includes students working at hp who are enrolled in apprenticeship programs in association with their university.
Typically used in countries where specialized apprenticeship programs exist. College Interns are university students who are working at hp during their study or in summer breaks between university semesters.
College Intern is only used in selected countries where it is not the practice to differentiate based on academic year completed.
Hp off Campus Eligibility Criteria:
Enrolled in University.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Organization and time management skills
- Communication skills to interact and present findings to team members
- Attention to detail and follow through skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf