|Job Role||Graduate Trainee|
Check the below link for applying.
- Support SQO P&A Specialist in evaluating business performance and major digital transformation initiatives.
- Understand SQO function processes and goals.
- Ensure proper documentation of business processes / applications.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with all key stakeholders.
- Support P&A specialist day to day activities related to developing Business reports, Analysis and resolving User stories.
- Attend council meetings to understand stake holder expectations and establish working relationship with key stake holders.
- Support the Specialist for correct and timely monthly SQO reporting activities.
- Participate in trainings, workshops and meetings.
- Graduate in Business Analytics, Data Science, or similar quantitative field.
- Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office.
- Good analytical skills.
- Preferred to have certification in Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate, Python, Data Analytics, Machine Learning and Artificial intelligence.
- Understanding in using query languages, such as SQL, PL/SQL, programming languages like Python and Power Platform tools like Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate.
- Good to have understanding about statistical modelling, machine learning, data mining, unstructured data analytics and natural language processing.
- Ability to interact with business as well as other technical teams.
- Strong verbal and written presentation skills.
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf