|Job Role||Senior Product Analyst|
|Salary||upto 15 LPA|
|Job Location||Work From Home|
Hike Company is seeking candidates for Senior Product Analyst.
- Continuously turn business questions into data analysis to make data & evidence based decisions and crucial business recommendations.
- Create visual displays of quantitative information to deliver effective presentations of findings and recommendations to multiple levels of leadership, develop and automate reports, iteratively build and prototype dashboards to provide insights at scale, solving for analytical needs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to understand their business needs, formulate and complete end-to-end analysis that includes data gathering, analysis, ongoing scaled deliverables and presentations.
- Have experimentation at the core of what you do. You own and evangelize data-driven experimentation in the team to improve the product offerings, and document it.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Math, Statistics, Comp Science, Engineering, or other technical field is a must; Advanced degrees will be preferred.
- You have a very good understanding of mobile and Internet products, growth strategies and business dynamics.
- Good communication Skills and Verbal Skills
- You have strong hands-on experience with SQL and Python
- You are comfortable manipulating, transforming, and analysing complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources. Experience with querying massive scale data with BigQuery is preferred.
- You have experience in reporting and dash-boarding with tools like Tableau, Google Analytics etc.
- You have good understanding of statistical analysis, data warehousing, data modeling
- You have proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meet changing deadlines and priorities on multiple simultaneous projects.
- You have excellent organisational, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- You enjoy working in both individual and team settings.
Process of applying for a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and apply