|Job Role||Mainframe Trainee|
|Location||Chennai / Pune / Mumbai|
|Qualifications||BCA / BSc|
Check the below link for applying.
- Hexaware Technologies is hiring freshers for Mainframe Trainee Role.
- Service Agreement: 2 years.
- 60% or 6 CGPA and above throughout in 10th , 12th and Graduation.
- No Live backlogs at the time of registration and Education Gap of 1 year is allowed.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Should be aware about basics of Mainframe.
- Should be trained on Mainframe skills.
- Design, develop and troubleshoot moderate to complex programs.
- Aware of SDLC.
- Good communication skills- fluent in spoken & written English.
- Readiness to learn new technologies.
- Team player & interpersonal relationship abilities.
- Should be able to multi task.
- Ability to prioritize and manage project related activities.
- Openness, reliability, punctuality, and flexibility at given tasks.
- Solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices.
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and apply