|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Salary||upto 5 LPA|
|Qualifications||B.E / B.Tech|
Check the below link for applying.
Hexagon Off-campus hiring candidates for the post of Associate Analyst.
- Responsible for developing new components, and features.
- Responsible for the implementation of detailed specifications and code.
- Responsible for improvement of existing designated product and its maintenance.
- Work with team in getting clarity of project scope.
- BE/BTech in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering /Mathematics/Physics
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Software development experience, of which significant experience is in C# 9+, Python, C++ (basics)
- Knowledge of Desktop development
- Front/Back-end/Full-stack experience in .NET 5+
- Good understanding of the OOP and concepts
- Good understanding of Mechanical engineering concepts
- Good numeracy and problem solving skills
- Automated testing – unit and system testing
- Experience of working on complex object models or API’s
- Production use of Git, GitLab or GitHub, Azure devops
- Good understanding of SDLC and AGILE
- Strong English skills, written and spoken
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf