|Job Role||Software Developer|
Check the below link for applying.
Hexagon Off-campus hiring candidates for the post of Associate Analyst.
- Responsible for developing new components, and features.
- Responsible for the implementation of detailed specifications and code.
- Responsible for improvement of existing designated product and its maintenance.
- Work with team in getting clarity of project scope.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science engineering from a well-reputed college with a good academic track record.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- At least 0-2 years of development/coding experience using related technologies
- Strong OOPS concepts.
- Strong in Math & analytical skills.
- Good programming knowledge in C++ and C#
- Knowledge and experience in MVVM, WPF toolkits (like Telerik etc.,) and Unit testing would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge DBMS concepts would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge and work experience on CAD applications would be preferred.
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf