|Graduate Engineer Trainee
|upto 4.6 LPA
Check the below link for applying.
Job Responsibilities for Graduate Engineer Trainee (AWS):
- Assisting the senior DevOps engineer with all aspects of CI/CD pipeline, which includes IaC, CM design and coding.
- Exploring the existing IaC codebase and DevOps pipelines and improving your coding skills.
- Develop code to automate the deployment and management of AWS resources.
- Develop and maintain code base and working on minor bug fixes. – Responding to the automation team’s requests.
- Develop and maintain cloud solutions following best practices.
Job Responsibilities for Graduate Engineer Trainee (Azure):
- Create and manage swap space on deployed cloud system per customer policies In support of the deployed cloud systems and environments.
- Ability Restart/bounce the Azure components/clusters/VMs.
- Create custom scripts to automate support processes where applicable Ability to Power off/ Down the un-used VMs Ability to identify issues at Azure level and resolve.
- Manage Azure subscriptions and profile
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf