|Engineer Product Support / Analyst
|Max 3.4 LPA
Check the below link for applying.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex Ad Serving issues for high-end clients like Financial Times, eBay, The Guardian, CBS, etc.
- Provide e-mail and chat support for issues raised by publishers. Issues can be related to ad serving/ reporting/ ad delivery/ page implementation /creative development.
- Work with publishers on accounts to enable features and resolve UI-related issues.
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet defined SLA.
- To consistently meet or exceed all agreed quality parameters defined for the process.
Skill requirement :
- Freshers with good knowledge in HTML, CSS and JS can apply.
- Familiarity with ad operations, ad optimization and monetization tools.
- Previous experience in E-mail and Chat support.
- Ability to work on complex troubleshooting scenarios under stringent deadlines.
- Willingness to work in a 24/7 environment
- A positive frame of mind, open to feedback and must be able to perform under pressure
- Preferred experience in ad serving platforms (DFA, Sizmek, Ad Tech, Adobe, Zedo, Omniture, DFP, etc.)
- Previous experience in tech support or tools/applications development domains will be an advantage
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf