|Job Role||Graduate Programme|
|Qualifications||Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Engineering|
Check the below link for applying.
Hatch Company is seeking candidates for Graduate Programme.
- Be encouraged to be the best version of yourself with many opportunities to pursue work in Mining & Metals, Energy, Digital, or Infrastructure sectors.
- Have the benefit of formal and informal mentorship from some of the leading minds and authorities in the industry.
- Have the opportunity to gain project experience in India and around the world.
- Collaborate with different people across a multitude of cultures around our global organisation.
- Work in an exciting environment where you can use your Engineering degree in your choice of traditional sectors or emerging, innovative and evolving industries.
- Be part of our local Professional Development Programs.
Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Engineering graduates in Mechanical, Electrical, Civil/Structural, Instrumentation & Control.
- You must be a Indian Citizen.
You must be a final year student studying towards a BTech or BE in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Design, Civil/Structural, Instrumentation & Control at a recognised Institution. Or you must have completed your studies at a recognised institution and have 12 months or less working experience.
You must have maintained an average academic achievement of 70% or above.
You Must attach a copy of full academic transcript/marksheets/degree.
Willing to work from our Gurgaon office.
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf