|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Qualifications||Bachelor or Master Degree|
Check the below link for applying.
Harman is hiring candidates for the post of Associate Software Engineer.
- Experience in both UI logic and Business logic development
- Knowledge on HMI architectural models & design patterns
- Experience in analysis of requirements and translating them into high level / detailed design / derive classes using UML tools like Enterprise Architect or similar tools.
- Good in Object oriented concepts
- Experience in Unit Testing and ensuring 100% code coverage
- Working Knowledge on Embedded / Realtime Linux / QNX OS
- Required: C++
- Domian Skills (Nice to Have)
- Knowledge of various Cluster / Infotainment functions (ADAS, IVI repetition, Surround View, Lane Departure Alert warning etc)
- Know-how on Infotainment to Cluster sync features.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer science/Electronics (or equivalent).
- Experience in Automotive Cluster / Infotainment HMI development based on Qt/QML frameworks
- Usage of any state machine and GUI editing tools.
- Good communication Skills and Verbal Skills
- Good teamwork
- Problem solving
- Initiative and enterprise
- Planning and organizing
- Quick learning Skills
- Good technology Subjects
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf