|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Qualifications||Bachelor or Master Degree|
Check the below link for applying.
Harman is hiring candidates for the post of Associate Software .
- Contribute to Digital strategic programs in key roles with strong stakeholder engagement to drive business focused outcomes.
- Build competency in Product Lifecycle management, Automotive software engineering based on Agile SW delivery
- Assess the overall system architecture, and design secure, high-performance technical solutions.
- Designs, writes and debugs code any of the programming languages (C, C++, Jave, Python, etc)
- Develops unit tests for all new code
- Adequately comments all code
- Has all code changes peer reviewed
- Provides input for documentation of new or existing programs
- Performs technical research, monitors current trends and changes in technology
- Interfaces with all departments within company
- Demonstrates industry knowledge to assist in new product development
- Performs related duties as assigned
- Participate in software development practices
- Leverage the use of cloud (AWS, Azure) and cloud native / agnostic tools such as Kafka, Python, JSON, Ruby, Ansible, Oracle, SQL, MongoDB etc. to build and enhance applications.
- Leverage the use of Data Analytics, Data modelling, Data warehouse, ETL and Automation (UIPath) to drive data visualization and process automation for key business areas
- Lead or Participate in Agile DevOps pods to drive business focused outcomes with speed and innovation.
- Lead or Participate in Cyber Security & Network automation and forensic tools to improve IT’s defensive capabilities.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or Computer Engineering or Data Science & Analytics.
- Willingness to travel and commitment to the rotations over the length of the program
- Strong work ethics and principles
- Team player with positive attitude to succeed
- Strong aptitude for Digital with broad knowledge of Information Technology.
- Good communication Skills and Verbal Skills
- Good teamwork
- Problem solving
- Initiative and enterprise
- Planning and organizing
- Quick learning Skills
- Good technology Subjects
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf