|Job Role||Associate Engineer|
|Salary||upto 6 LPA|
|Qualifications||B.E / B.Tech|
Check the below link for applying.
Harman Careers Job Description:
Harman is hiring candidates for the post of Cloud Backend Developer Associate Engineer .
Harman Careers Job Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement a cloud based virtual development platform for automotive software development.
- Be up to date on latest cloud technologies and automotive industry trends. Should be able to adapt quickly to new technologies.
- Work collaboratively with the rest of the engineering organization to influence overall system architecture and design.
- Be capable of developing using an agile methodology, providing daily reviews of code and builds.
- Think out of the box when it comes to defining unique ways users can use virtual development platform for Automotive.
- Demonstrate experience owning a feature from requirements analysis through to general availability in market. Should be a self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision and manage time effectively.
- Ability to solve the problem independently
Harman Careers Eligibility Criteria:
- BE/BTech/MCA / ME/ M.Tech from any stream.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Organization and time management skills
- Communication skills to interact and present findings to team members
- Attention to detail and follow through skills
- Build environment of trust, high performance and engagement by establishing clear goals and a commitment to feedback, development and recognition
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf