|Job Role||Technical Solutions Consultant|
|Salary||10 – 12 LPA|
|Passed out||2023 and below|
Check the below link for applying.
Google is hiring candidates for the post of Technical Solutions Consultan.
- Act as the interface between external teams, Partner Test Labs, Internal Test and Development teams on the front-line driving product and platform releases.
- Apply the detailed technical knowledge of wireless standards (e.g., 3GPP, Cellular, WiFi, etc.) to understand, prioritize and drive resolution regarding issues found during certification testing.
- Coordinate with test partners, ensure all issues are tracked, and report issues back to the Development teams.
- Support the product definition process with regards to certification, while helping to shape Google best practices, tools and processes for new Google branded hardware products.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience communicating technical concepts to various audiences.
- Ability to work with customers and internal teams to provide technical solutions.
- Excellent problem-solving and Investigative skills.
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf