|Job Role||Data Centers|
Check the below link for applying.
Google is hiring candidates for the post of Mechanical Engineer.
- Work with the Operation and Design teams to develop data center mechanical designs, starting from project conception to Issue for Construction (IFC) data center project build outs and major infrastructure upgrades.
- Contribute to new technology insertions through collaboration with the core Engineering teams during development.
- Manage all site-level mechanical system issues during the project design phase, including identifying and resolving issues with the cross-functional program teams.
- Be responsible for the development of site master plans.
- Create system level concept and schematics designs, and carry out detailed designs to ensure requirements are met.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Master’s and/or Professional Engineering (PE) degree.
- Experience with AutoCAD, Revit, or Bim360.
- Experience in construction management.
- Knowledge of mission-critical facility’s mechanical infrastructure systems.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf