|Job Role||Data Center Technician|
|Salary||upto 16 LPA|
|Passed out||2023 and below|
Check the below link for applying.
Google is hiring candidates for the post of Data Center Technician.
- Lead complex troubleshooting and resolve technical issues.
- Test and troubleshoot new server hardware components and designs.
- Contribute and lead efforts/projects in the deployment, maintenance, and support of current and new data center infrastructure.
- Install servers, switches, routers and other networking gear, and resolve issues with broken equipment.
- Cover on-call responsibilities as needed.
- Experience with and understanding of hardware architecture, maintenance, and repair.
- Strong knowledge of networking technology, including topology and protocols.
- Excellent Linux skills, including installation, systems administration, and troubleshooting.
- Exceptional teamwork and communication skills.
- Ability to speak and write English fluently.
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf